Splish Splash


Carter and I went to Toys R Us today to look for a toddler playscape. They didn't have the one we were interested in, but we did find a neato water table on sale. We set it up as soon as we got home (gotta love the fact that in Austin you can play outside with water in January!). It was a definite hit. Carter had a blast and was completely soaked by the time we went inside.
This afternoon, we went to a playgroup in Central Austin. After playing with his friends, Carter was so tired he was asleep by the time we made it to the end of the block. We drove home during rush hour, so Carter managed to get a good nap in the car. We met Daddy at Jason's Deli on our way home. As we were eating dinner, we were surprised to see our next door neighbors walk in! They sat at the booth next to us, and we got to catch up a bit. They're expecting their second child any day now.
We're trying to get into the habit of reading some books before bed. But as you can see, Carter wasn't interested tonight. He woke up about 5 minutes after we put him to sleep, and he's just now getting to bed for good. His 8th tooth finally broke through today, so I'm hoping that he starts sleeping better soon! Daddy and I would appreciate the chance to sleep more, that's for sure.

1 Comments:
That water table is so cool! I have never seen those before. I bet Carter was is hog heaven! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home